gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] gnuspeech & latin / vergil, plainchant (fwd)

From: D.R. Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] gnuspeech & latin / vergil, plainchant (fwd)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:25:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lee,

I am quite embarrassed by the time that has passed since you wrote to
me.  I hope you haven't written me off as being not a useful
contact.  The last 6 weeks have been extraordinarily busy.

Your questions do not admit to easy answers, because so much is
unstated/assumed.  I presume you are asking mainly about the use of
the Monet system to create spoken and sung Latin.

I have put some comments in your message below.