gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,

As David suggests, it would be best to make the changes you are discussing on a
branch.   This would avoid breaking the trunk.

The "pure Cocoa" route, by the way, is preferable for me since GNUstep doesn't
implement any of the CF* (or Core Foundation) functions.. and there are no
plans to do that within GNUstep itself.

Thanks, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento