gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:59:55 -0700

Hi Xianghang Liu,

On Jun 25, 2009, at 6:21 PM, xianghang liu wrote:

I am a c++ developer on speech processing and pattern recognition and  a big fan of opensource development.  I am very interested in this project and wondering if I could contribute to this software as a developer?  If so, I think I could help with fixing bugs and implementing new features by sending patches.

You may be interested -- in view of the fact you are a C++ developer *and* interested in open source -- to check out the following.  It indicates why C++ may not be the best vehicle for GPL software.

I'll be interested in your view.

All good wishes.

david

--------
David Hill
--------
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------