gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository

From: Paul Tyson
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:19:41 -0500

I volunteer to take a crack at putting the Monet manual into docbook
XML.  We can use the standard docbook xsl stylesheets at first, then I
can tweak them to get closer to your preferred output--both HTML and
PDF.  I could also convert the Synthesizer manual.

If we get these into shape they could serve also as design documents for
the remaining porting effort and for unifying the osx and gnustep
codebases as much as possible.

David, should I use the Monet manual sources from SVN, or is your
website more current?  The Synthesizer manual appears to be only on your
website, not in SVN.

Regards,
--Paul