gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] OS X Screen shots

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] OS X Screen shots
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:50:29 -0700

For the group:

Just to keep you in touch, here's the message I just sent to Paul, with the 3.4 Megabyte .zip file of screen shots removed. After sending the shots, I got another email from Paul suggesting I put them on the repository and use .png format. Good suggestion to use .png, but all too late as I sent them before seeing the email. Not sure the screen shots themselves need be in the repository.

Paul:

if you need .png, I can convert them if you can't.

All good wishes.

david

--------

Hi Paul,

Here's a collection of screen shots in a .zip file. Reasonably complete, I hope, with variants of windows that change significantly, or show different things. Also the menus and menu headings are included separately -- a limitation of the screen capture package.

Have a look at them and let me know if there's anything else you need.

Warm regards.

david

---------
David Hill, Project Administrator
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------

<snip the 3.4 MB .zip file>

--------