gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] undefined reference to GSCurrentContext

From: fmiller
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] undefined reference to GSCurrentContext
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:13:54 -0600

There's an earlier posting about an error on gentoo I just encountered the same error building gnuspeech on Ubuntu 12.04
Here's a partial fix:
in the install.sh script I commented out the section that builds GnuSpeechCLI when I run it [the install script] again, it works fine. Synthesizer even has values in the box at mid-left showing "Actual length: 18", "Sample rate: 20000" and "Control period: 200" (last time I built it on debian, it showed "NaN"). it still segfaults if I move the slider to change length the command-line tool could have its uses...

fred_m