gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Ubuntu Exceptions

From: fmiller
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Ubuntu Exceptions
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:59:51 -0600

Ubuntu 12.04
GnuSpeechCLI: yes
PreMo:        yes
Synthesizer:  yes (tentative)
Monet: no Monet segfaults when I try to load diphones.mxml.
Additionally, I've seen these error messages:
|---

Exception occured while loading model: NSNumberFormatter(class) does not recognize defaultNumberFormatter

NSInvalidArgumentException: NSBezierPath(class) does not recognize drawCircleMarkerAtPoint ---|
I found the headers in
...src/gnustep/trunk/Applications/Monet/Extensions/
and they did get copied to
~/GNUstep/Library/Headers/MonetExtensions/

I suspect there's a misconfiguration in my objc setup somewhere removing librenaissance and reinstalling Monet made no difference removing pulseaudio made no difference dig, dig, dig

fred_m