gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:57:23 -0700

I hope to create a proper man page and add it fairly soon. It is clearly necessary.

You may be interested to listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrODiSkWk8&feature=youtu.be

and

The last item provides a comparison of gnuspeech and natural speech, repeated three times (the examples are all repeated three times, in fact).

All the artificial speech samples were created by gnuspeech from normally punctuated plain text with no adjustments. The first set of samples were created from the command line input option of gnuspeechsa without any change in the initial options, as described in Appendix D of the Gnuspeech manual. The second and third items were generated from Monet using the gnuspeech program suite that runs on Mac OS X.

I hope this helps.

david

--------
David Hill
--------
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------