gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 23:53:58 +0000

Thanks Marcelo for the exaplanation. So *that's* why Siri sounds so good!

I can see how articulatory synthesis, when fully developed, can be
more powerful because you don't need to pre-record everything!

So is incorporating the research done on articulatory synthesis over
the past decades the current development focus of Gnuspeech? What are
the development focuses anyway?

Also, as a non-programmer and complete non-expert on the subject, how
can an user support and expedite development of Gnuspeech?

Finally, other than Gnuspeech are there other Free Software
text-to-speech software that can produce equal of better quality
synthesis? Thanks!!