gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] gnuspeech-contact Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] gnuspeech-contact Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:57:45 -0700

Dear Ken,

Well said. Full IPA is indeed very rich. The table of equivalences in the
gnuspeech manual is very bare-bones (many will consider it far too bare), but
it is for a specific purpose only!

Yours is a very helpful post. Thank you.

All good wishes.

david
--------
David Hill
address@hidden
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech/
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnuspeech
https://savannah.gnu.org/users/davidhill
--------
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao
Te Ching #67)
---------