gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Bad news

From: Paul Tyson
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Bad news
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 11:57:47 -0500

Thank you, Marcelo, for sharing this. I did not have much direct contact with David, but he was always helpful. His contributions to the field of speech synthesis were enormous. I have learned a great deal from his writings.

And thank you also, Marcelo, for carrying on the work of gnuspeech with the port to c++, and also your continuing work on gama_tts.

Best,

--Paul