gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Development of gnuspeech project

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Development of gnuspeech project
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:06:25 -0400

Hi all,

[ adding Sina and Dalmazio to Cc; please keep me in Cc as well,
  since I'm currently not subscribed to gnuspeech-contact ]

Marcelo, I just checked the messages for maintainers@, and we had
indeed received your message from September 2022, but it seems like
it unfortunately fell through the cracks and was never replied to.
My apologies.

Thank you Paul for reaching out again, and bringing this to GNU's
attention.  I'm sorry and saddened to hear about David's passing.
May he rest in peace.

Regarding the development and future of gnuspeech, out of curiosity,
have any of you folks tried reaching out to Steve Nygard, one of the
formerly active contributors and members of the project, to see if
they might be interested in resuming their contributions again, and
potentially become a GNU maintainer for gnuspeech?

As for the current group (Marcelo, Paul, Sina, and Dalmazio), are any
of you folks interested in continuing the development of the project
and potentially becoming GNU (co)maintainers for gnuspeech?

Thanks,
amin