Re: apache.make

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: apache.make
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:15:07 +0100

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:09:51 +0000 (GMT)
Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

> In my spare time, I am starting to play with web stuff and GNUstep.
>
> As a first step, I wrote an extension to the GNUstep make package which
> allows to write GNUstep-based Apache modules.  It is quite simple, being
> composed of a single apache.make file to be included in the GNUmakefile.

Nice! Once I have some spare time again and this makefile becomes part of
GNUstep I'd like to implement a 'Apache Tool Project' in ProjectCenter. Any
suggestions what is needed besides the addition of this makefile (i.e. special
types of resources etc.)?

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert