Re: bundlelisation of the backend

From: dejaeger
Subject: Re: bundlelisation of the backend
Date: 27 Mar 2001 03:09:47 +0200

Well, here is the second version. I implemented as it was suggested by
Richard. *All* the functions from the backend, used in gui, are now
methods of NSGraphicsContext. New inline functions are defined in
NSGraphics.h. GSWraps.h is not needed anymore.

See the Changelog in the README.

To build as a bundle, define BACKEND_BUNDLE=yes in a shell before
compiling everything.

TODO: all the methods I defined in xgps should be moved to gui. So
they could be share by forthcoming backend.
We should had a flag to the configure script. So that, GNUstep.sh can
set this variable for us. I prefer not to touch configure scripts.
the xdps backend need to be updated. This patch will break it. I will
do it after the patch is included into the CVS.

this patch is for the current CVS.