Re: NSSpellServer, NSSpellChecker, GSspell.service, modifications to Ink

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: NSSpellServer, NSSpellChecker, GSspell.service, modifications to Ink.app for spell checking.
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:01:39 +0100 (BST)

Hi Gregory,

> The changes are not complete, but they are in state where I think some
> feedback
> from the rest of you would be helpful.

> I am considering commiting what I have to the repository.
> I will, of course, continue to work on completing everything.
> Does anyone have any objection to this?

No objection - as far as I'm concerned, you can go on and commit (to the
HEAD trunk, not to the freeze-0_7_0 branch as that one is for bug fixes
only).  I would be more than happy to try out the spell checking stuff
! :-)

The only thing I can suggest before committing is the standard suggestion
- that you read/check the coding standards -

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/coding-standards_toc.html

- and make sure that your code complies with them to a reasonable extent.

That would save to other people the trouble of having to reindent the code
etc