Re: warning message from configure in core/base on ARM systems.

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: warning message from configure in core/base on ARM systems.
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:13:56 +0100

On Thursday, July 26, 2001, at 06:47 PM, Robert E. Hartley wrote:

When I am in gnustep/core/base, I get the following messages at the end
of the configure run:

The mframe software has not been ported to armv4l.
Using information from unknown.
The mframe software has not been ported to armv4l-linux-gnu.
Using information from unknown/generic.

Is this easy to fix for a non-compiler guru?

No ... you might be better off porting the ffcall library to arm (I'm
assuming it does not already support it - if it does you should use it).