Re: autogsdoc

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: autogsdoc
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:20:58 +0100

On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 03:58 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

I'm jazzed about the new tool you wrote. I just (re)wrote NSPrintPanel and NSPageLayout and adding gsdoc documentation was almost trivial! I'm sure I'm doing something wrong since the chapter heading appears twice (mine and one added by autogsdoc), but I'll figure it out eventually and just regenerate it. Cool!

Thanks ... there was no way to control chapter headings ... I've added some pseudo-xml markup in class/category/protocol comments to permit you to supply the chapter yourself, and control where the reference documentation is inserted into
the chapter.

eg.

<unit />
</unit>
Text to appear in classs description here