Re: GNUstep release 0.7.5

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep release 0.7.5
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:20:55 -0600

Fred Kiefer wrote:

We have only two more months left until the planned release of 0.7.5 of
GNUstep. What I want to get is a revised task list for this release, so
we can concentrate our efforts on those parts of GNUstep that will give
the greatest benefits to users in this short period of time. My personal
priority list is as below:

I've updated the task list some more. Another thing we need is the Formatter classes in Base. This makes display of numbers (i.e. in Gorm) much nicer.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
address@hidden  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it