NSTextView bug?

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: NSTextView bug?
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 23:00:16 +0100

Hi,

Last few weeks I am experiencing following behaviours that can be reproduced by
gnumail:

- When I do reply to an email and put an attachment into the text and then
press enter right after the attachment, the attachment will dissapear.
- I open compose window and do nothing just add an attachment. The attachment
will be not added.
- I get various unpredictible font changes (usualy to default user font and its
size) while writing text or when deleting or joining lines, despite that there
is another font set for the text view.

It seems that there is something wrong with editing text attributes, but I have
not inspected that deeper.

Does anyone else get that behaviour?

Stefan