Re: OpenStep Compliance and development process

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: OpenStep Compliance and development process
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:55:21 -0700

On Friday, April 4, 2003, at 12:44 PM, Serg Stoyan wrote:

4. If someone wants to fix some bug, add patch or something, before doing
   this, can contact by email (specified in "Current maintainer" field)
   asking if this is not already in progress or any other question
   regarding this class or implementation details.

Well I certainly like this, since I'll know who to bug when a patch hasn't been applied :-)

Although I think it would be better to have one central file where all the classes and maintainers are listed.