Re: Base programming manual updates

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Base programming manual updates
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:03:28 -0400

I've been working on improving the GNUstep documentation,
 I invite you to take a look at

http://kamares.ucsd.edu/~arobert/GNUstep/Documentation/

 and especially

http://kamares.ucsd.edu/~arobert/GNUstep/Documentation/Developer/Base/ ProgrammingManual/manual_toc.html

I added the Base Library documentation to this:

http://kamares.ucsd.edu/~arobert/GNUstep/Documentation/Developer/Base/ ProgrammingManual/manual_8.html#SEC117

Again, if anyone has time to take a look and see if there are any content errors that would be great. I'm working now on the gsdoc for individual classes.. A lot of these are already documented very well, just the main class descriptions are missing... if it looks like it will take a long time I may ask people here for help.. ;-)

Adrian Robert