Re: cvs

From: Armando Di Cianno
Subject: Re: cvs
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:23:03 -0400

This has been brought up on the discuss-gnustep list twice, already, but it looks like more and more people are noticing.

Adam Fedor mentioned he would look into it, but I'm not sure what happened to that.

There is no workaround if you want to update gsantlr; otherwise you can update all the other directories manually.

__armando