Re: [patch #3268] Run Loops with WaitForMultipleObjects in Mingw

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [patch #3268] Run Loops with WaitForMultipleObjects in Mingw
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 21:22:40 -0600

On Aug 6, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Luis Cabellos wrote:

Past weeks I had working in a Fix for [bug #7952] and now it is. For mingw32 I have change the select(...) call in -[pollUntil: milliseconds within: contexts] method with a call to win32 function MsgWaitForMultipleObjects(...). Also in classes that use AddEvent, instead of use a file descriptor now use a win32 Handle.

P.S. I've asked Luis for a copyright assignment for this. But it would still be nice if someone could look at the patch at some point.