Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:30:27 -0600

On Aug 14, 2004, at 9:08 AM, Quentin Mathé wrote:

Hmm… it is true that my ChangeLog entry isn't very well written. But I not really agree when you said that it is not a priority to comment on the reasons for the changes we do.

Perhaps, but reasons for making a change should at least go in the source, so the next person looking at the code will have some reference on why it is the way it is. Developers rarely search through the ChangeLog to find out reasons why code is written the way it is.