NSTableView (Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: NSTableView (Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:36:12 +0200

Quentin Mathé wrote:

Otherwise we need to talk about NSTableView and especially the cell support (currently the implementation is really minimal and broken), there is also a bug in NSTableView you introduced in June which delays the selection highlighting until the mouse is up, such behavior is clearly not correct when the table view doesn't support drag. As a side effect, we get no highlighting in the combo box popup when we click on an entry.

Great that you are taking over NSTableView improvement. There have been quite a few bug reports and patches in recent weeks on this class and I would not have the time to take care of all of them. For the specific problem you mention I am not sure if I understand this correctly, as I am not able to reproduce this behaviour.

Cheers
Fred