Re: ANN: dkautogen in DevelKit

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: ANN: dkautogen in DevelKit
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:15:08 -0400

Small update ...

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 13:37 -0400, Stefan Urbanek wrote:

<snip>

> DOWNLOAD
>
> http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/DevelopmentKit-20041012.tar.gz

Uploaded fixed templates.

> (i'll update it in DevelKit CVS as soon as they process my new ssh key
> on savannah)
>
> DOCUMENTATION
>
> To learn more type: dkautogen help

<snip>

> How to use
> Attributes are written in same comments used for auto-documentation.
> They are separated from documentation by pipe '|' character. Example:
>
>     NSString *name; /* Object name | object readonly retained */
> Class defaults are written immediately before @interface:
>
>     /* This is my class | nosuperarchive retained objects */
>     @interface MyClass : NSObject

Use /** comment beginning instead of /*

Also, the LAST pipe '|' is important, others are ignored, so if you want
pipe in your comment and do not want dkautogen keywords there, then end
your comments with something like:

//* This class draws pipes like this |. More description here ... | */

 meaning: "there is empty list after last pipe"

--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi