Re: OpenStep anniversary

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: OpenStep anniversary
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:16:12 +0100

Le 19 oct. 04, à 12:31, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

Le 19 oct. 04, à 08:25, Dennis Leeuw a écrit :

Adam Fedor wrote:
On Oct 18, 2004, at 1:23 PM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/GNUstep-brochure.pdf
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/Booklet.pdf

FYI, I just put these on the gnustep web site (takes an hour or so to update):
http://www.gnustep.org/information/GNUstep-brochure.pdf
http://www.gnustep. org/information/Booklet.pdf

Ok. Changed that and also posted it to LinuxToday and Slashdot... let's see what happens...

I posted it to osnews and linuxfr.org too... here is the french version I posted for linuxfr, a bit modified:

I posted it to slashdot too, I guess it could be nice to have multiple submissions ;-)
modified the text a bit to:
Some GNUstep links:
<ul>
</li>