Re: GNUstep in 2004

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: GNUstep in 2004
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:03:26 -0500

On Jan 2, 2005, at 3:30 AM, Stefan Urbanek wrote:

Inspired by my work, I tried to do small statistics from GNUstep CVS.
Here is small report of random chosen combinations:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/ GNUstep_CVS_report_2004.pdf

If you look here:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/

Thanks for this info. Here is a complementary, more high-level view of things I hacked up using a CVS log analyzer. One gratifying aspect of it is to see how the number of active developers has grown over time. Let's hope that trend continues. A bit less gratifying is seeing that there are nearly two million lines of code and documentation in the repository. Yikes!

http://kamares.ucsd.edu/~arobert/GNUstep/DevStats/