Re: [RFC] Automated QA build system

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [RFC] Automated QA build system
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:53:51 -0700

On Feb 24, 2005, at 9:55 AM, David Wetzel wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:

Buying a server farm was on the wishlist for use of any donations.
Although, AFAIK we're nowhere close to having that much money yet.

I could offer one NetBSD 2.0 intel machine and one sparc64 for automated builds.
Sure, that would be great! Let me know privately about setting up an account.

The tests should be able to use a separate GNUstep library tree to not destroy my machine's
installation.

Fine, I can have it install completely in the user directory.