Re: Patch to fix view rotation and hitTest:

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Patch to fix view rotation and hitTest:
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:33:13 +0100

Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:16:02 +0700, Banlu Kemiyatorn <address@hidden> wrote:

This patch will remove translation information from _frameMatrix
and will only create _frameMatrix when the frame is rotated
and manually prepending the translation and prepend rotation
only if _frameMatrix isn't nil (rotated).

I've tested this patch with gsimageapp's diagramkit (my local tree)
and it looks OK
though, I am not sure.. actually.. I'll never be. Please revise it for me OK?

BTW. I don't like that we load a few methods to NSAffineTransform.
Is it a bad idea to subclass it for NSView?

May I commit this patch?

I rather would prefer to wait for Alexander Malmberg to comment on this and not to push this issue into CVS juts before a new release of GUI.

Fred