Re: GNUstep Quarterly Report, Mar 05

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep Quarterly Report, Mar 05
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 12:00:39 -0700

Adam Fedor wrote:
At the time I sent this, I didn't know how much money we had collected from the FSF. As of March 31 we have about $900 US in funds. If you have any suggestions or comments, let me know.

One idea to help with the server farm is to use sourceforge, but we need a project registered here to access it. I was also thinking about buying a computer for someone, with a 'critical' OS that we want to support better...

Personally, I think investing in a piece of hardware would be a rather poor use of funds, especially when all we need to do is register a GNUstep project at sourceforge and get a very nice compile/test farm for free.