Next release/Binary incompatibilities

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Next release/Binary incompatibilities
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:43:35 -0600

Lets set the cut-off date for adding binary incompatible changes as June 14. I'll try to get a release out by June 28 then.

Note - my definition of binary incompatible is a change that does not allow the OS to resolve a symbol at runtime or cause memory/ivar incompatibilities when starting an application or tool that was compiled with the previous library. Behavior changes don't count as those can be documented, and presumably a developer can update their app to match with the new library if necessary.