Re: GNUstep improvements bounty

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: GNUstep improvements bounty
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:08:04 -0400

I agree with Fabien's opinion (below). People are always interested to work on new features -- it seems like the CoreData stuff for example is already well on its way even though Tiger's just out -- but it's the more thankless work like fixing bugs and filling in rarely-invoked implementations that most needs to be compensated to occur at all.