Re: Development machines

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Development machines
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:23:07 +0200

Le 27 juil. 05 à 18:29, Adam Fedor a écrit :

I'd like to put together a list of machines that people regularly test/develop GNUstep on. These would be any machine you have regular access to and can provide patches for problems and/or provide sufficient information that anyone who does not have access to the machine could fix the problem.

Just being able to provide a bug report is not typically enough to make this list, but you can provide me the names of those machines as well.

A canonical name or something like Debian/i386 would be good.

Here are my usual computers with their currently installed OS :

Mac mini G4 1, 4 GHz with :
- Darwin8/ppc (Mac OS X 10.4)
- Darwin7/ppc (Mac OS X 10.3)
- Ubuntu/ppc (Ubuntu Linux Hoary)

AMD64 2800 with :
- Ubuntu64/amd64 (Ubuntu Linux Hoary64, kernel compiled with 64 bits support)
- Ubuntu/amd64 (Ubuntu Linux Hoary)
- DragonFlyBSD/amd64 (DragonFlyBSD cvs version)

GNUstep currently doesn't compile on Darwin8/ppc and compiles but doesn't work on Ubuntu64/amd64.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden