GNUstep Quarterly Report, Dec 2005

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep Quarterly Report, Dec 2005
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:04:12 -0700

                Quarterly Report, GNUstep Project
                        Dec 31, 2005

Summary
========

In the past three months, the GNUstep project has made a minor release of the core libraries. Also, Gorm, the visual interface builder, has made it's 1.0 release, which is a great milestone for us.

As far as I know, we have not received any additional contributions recently, and our total funds stand at US$1,026. Recently we have begun work on determining what needs to be finished in order to release a full GNUstep distribution (i.e. GNUstep 1.0), including libraries, tools and applications that we would consider to be a complete product. Hopefully this will give GNUstep a boost in terms of users and more developers.