Re: Win32 Cairo backend : strange behavior...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Win32 Cairo backend : strange behavior...
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:59:51 +0100

address@hidden schrieb:
> I've started to work on the win32 Cairo backend (winlib and glitz)
> I get prety (almost) black windows : Calculator and Gorm start and run :-)
>
> Well... when i'm lucky...
>
> In fact i need to insert some NSLog in my code _to_avoid_Gorm_crash_ !!
> These NSLog have to be at the right place, or Calculator fails to
> create windows
>
> (Cairo-glitz only - Cairo-winlib seems to be ok (but with black windows))
>
> Any suggestions ? Thanks !!
>
> Last question : is the X11 (glitz) Cairo backend usable ? Thks.

Not sure if anybody ever did use this. For me glitz is not working, as
my glitz release seems to be too old.
Just to warn you: I plan to do a big rework of the GNUstep cairo
backend, in the hope to get scrolling to work. If you have any changes
to the backend yourself, feel free to forward them to me.

Cheers,
Fred