Test base library stable branch please

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Test base library stable branch please
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:38:16 +0000

Could people please make an effort to check out the stable branch (http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/libs/base/branches/base-1_13_0/) of the base library from subversion and check that none of the backported bugfixes is faulty.

I would like to make a bugfix release early in January... and we obviously need to do some testing.

If anyone knows of any bugfixes (that's fixes only, not changes/ additions) in trunk which have not been backported and should be, please let me know.