Win32 Cairo backend...

From: xavier . glattard
Subject: Win32 Cairo backend...
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:58:13 +0100

Hi!

Selon Fred Kiefer <address@hidden>:

> address@hidden schrieb:
> > I've started to work on the win32 Cairo backend (winlib and glitz)
(...)

(...)
> Just to warn you: I plan to do a big rework of the GNUstep cairo
> backend, in the hope to get scrolling to work. If you have any changes
> to the backend yourself, feel free to forward them to me.
>
> Cheers,
> Fred

There is a far better patch than the one i posted some days ago :
  http://amstradstuff.free.fr/GNUstep/back-070105.patch.gz
  (based upon rev 24314)
New files :
  http://amstradstuff.free.fr/GNUstep/back-070105.new.tar.gz

to be expanded in base/trunk

- Changes in config system seem to be ok : you should take it !
  tested on mingw and linux/debian
    with xlib, winlib, cairo and glitz-cairo backend
  configure is not included
- Little change in */cairo, but some new files :
  Source/cairo/CairoSurface.m manages Win32*Surface classes
    (compile time... need some re-writting ?)
  */cairo/Win32Cairo* files dont really work :
    i get some windows, then some cairo "out of memory" error messages.
    Cant move or resize a window (out of memory).
    I dont understand...
  */cairo/Win32GlitzCairo* files dont work at all !
    but glitz is also broken under x11 (?)

If these could help... :-)

Regards

Xavier