INFOPATH patch (was about C/C++ files)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: INFOPATH patch (was about C/C++ files)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:29:20 +0100 (CET)

> ... but heres another thing
>
> documentation.make installs TEXI_FILES files into
Library/Documentation/info
> heres a patch to set this up in the INFOPATH env var from GNUstep.sh

Thanks ... I applied the patch (with a few subsequent tidyups), seems to
work nicely. ;-)

Thanks

> i suppose there should be a configure switch to allow someone to set
> the info path dir to /usr/share/info (or whereever)
> when configuring gnustep like there is to force libs into /usr/lib but
> this isn't taken care of by the patch.

> also i noticed the guile was using /Libraries instead of
Library/Libraries changed
> that too.. (untested)

That could be a good change ... but we need to test that gnustep-guile
(still?) works
properly and/or update gnustep-guile's paths to make sure they are
consistent. ;-)

Thanks