Re: NSMatrix keyboard stuff

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSMatrix keyboard stuff
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 04:56:43 +0000

On 13 Jan 2007, at 20:38, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Large commits will be open again after this weekend's release. I was planning to cut the release of both gui and gorm tomorrow.

Richard, when were you planning on releasing base?

I was planning on doing that today.

I'm a bit confused about Fred's email in this thread yesterday though ... sounds like he's been holding off commits to gui trunk for some reason that I perhaps missed. Just to be clear, I've been planning on a bugfix release of base 1.13.1 ... which would be usable with all existing released code, but would not be usable with gui trunk. Are you making a new gui release from trunk incompatible with the current release rather than a stable/bugfix release? If so, you will need an unstable release of base to go with it.