RE: Summer of Code 2007

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: Summer of Code 2007
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:32:08 +0100 (CET)

I looked at the stuff, and the money is pretty good for students -- it looks
like
it's 4,500 USD in total for the Summer job ? :-)

Can we add 'Writing a Renaissance GUI Builder' to the list of tasks ?  I
volunteer
mentoring a student doing that.  It's a pretty tough job though, so only
determined
people! ;-)

Thanks