Re: Project Center status, or lack thereof...

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Project Center status, or lack thereof...
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:03:21 -0700

On 7/7/07, Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
All,

I would like to get this fixed at some point.  PC is one of our core
applications and it should work with the latest release, but yet it's not
gnustep-make 2.0 compliant which, basically, renders it useless.  See this
comment:

"As can be seen, I did not create a ProjectCenter packages because the current
release (
0.4.3) does not work with make 2.0!  I do request that a new version be release to
conform to the current make release."

I've been thinking lately about plans to integrate Gorm and ProjectCenter... to
have better communication between them.    I would prefer to have someone to
work with on this instead of doing it all myself as my work load for my company
has increased dramatically lately (yes... running a consulting company takes
time and effort).

My sincerest apologies to Serge, but I would appreciate it if anyone who is
interested in maintaining PC would let me know.

Maybe it is worth to merge ProjectManager (http://home.gna.org/pmanager/)
which seems to have better text editing (syntax highlight, rulers).
Copyright assignment from Sašo is probably needed.

Yen-Ju

Thanks, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento