Re: KeyValueCoding compatibility issues

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: KeyValueCoding compatibility issues
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:08:04 +0100

On 29.11.2007, at 22:23, David Ayers wrote:
I understand that -base intends to track Cocoa while GDL2 and GSWeb aim
at an ancient static API.

I didn't look at Marcus' patch but on MacOS *both* KVC styles work at the same time, w/o any #define's or such. I assume it does so by checking whether the -setValue:forKey: method being invoked is the NSObject one (new style was not overridden), and if so, checking for - takeValue:forKey:. etc

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess