AppKit (Win32) generals questions

From: Thierry DELHAISE
Subject: AppKit (Win32) generals questions
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:12:14 +0200

Hi the list,

First, a precision about my own used of GNUstep : I want to use it as a Portable Framework along differents platform, like Trolltech QT, wxWidget, or GTK. May be I'm wrong ?

How a GNUstep for Win32 application is supposed to have a "Native win32" look AND native cooperation with the OS if it's possible ?

Beside this general question, I 've read something about "theme's management" work in progress, but does theming will allow Standard Panel to look(and work) as native one ? If not, what is the planed solution if any ?

And about cooperation, how about the drag and drop, clipboard managment interactions between win32 applications ?

Thx in advance for your answers.

Best Regards

Thierry