Re: Next stable release?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Next stable release?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:10:52 +0100

On 5 Jun 2008, at 20:11, address@hidden wrote:

Following on David's email, It's been over a year since we last branched a stable release. Should we try to do another one soon?

I guess so.

I really wanted to get base much more compatible with the latest MacOS- X before doing another stable release, but I just haven't had the time to do any real work on that, so realistically it's not worth waiting.

I don't see any reason at all not to make a new stable release of gui/ back, but perhaps Fred knows differently.