Re: Question on NSToolbar

From: Doug Simons
Subject: Re: Question on NSToolbar
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:15:34 -0700

On Jan 2, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

And I changed the code to resize the content view instead of resizing

the whole window. I think this is what Apple is doing and it will lead

to less flickery displays.

Actually, when a toolbar is shown or hidden Apple resizes the window to accommodate the change, not the content view. Currently, GNUstep does the same. So I think changing this is a bad idea, unless you meant something different here...