Re: Next release

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:11:28 +0200

I think we waited now long enough to be sure there wont be any big
surprises when we make a new release.
There still are important open issues, but as far as I can see no
regressions. I will be away for the next week, perhaps this is the
perfect time for a release. When I come back I will have plenty of time
for fixes.

Cheers
Fred