Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:14:00 -0500

As promised, here's the latest code.  Feel free to poke as many holes in it as possible.  I'm going to use this, almost completely unchanged, for NSSound.m.  The bundle/plug-in stuff will go in 100% unchanged.

To build this, you'll need to go into the bundles/ directory to build and install the 2 bundles/plug-ins before hand.  The plug-ins are not required, the NSSound object will simply be destroyed (see -initWithData:) if suitable plug-ins are not found.  There are a few "FIXME" tags in NSSound_test.m, these are there to remind me that I need to fix that before going any further (suggestions are welcome).  The "FIXME" in -soundNamed: however, is not mine and I really do not know what to do there.

Thanks
Stefan