Re: NSSound Code Review

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: NSSound Code Review
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:23:16 -0500

David C.:
I took a quick look at your comments and did some quick modifications... uploaded the results.  There were a few things that will need a lot more work, so I left those as is for now.

David A.:
I am using threads and locks, and unfortunately it's the only way for me to get where I want to be (streaming audio data).  If I understood your replies correctly, your suggesting using pthread instead of NSLock and NSConditionLock?  David C. expressed some concerns on how I'm using the locks as well.

Thanks guys... all this has definitely been helping.