Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28488 - /libs/gui/branches/testplant_1/

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28488 - /libs/gui/branches/testplant_1/
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:20:15 +0200

Gregory Casamento schrieb:
> Author: gcasa
> Date: Thu Aug 20 00:25:33 2009
> New Revision: 28488

> Log:
> Add new branch with corrected revision number.
>
> Added:
>     libs/gui/branches/testplant_1/
>       - copied from r28233, libs/gui/trunk/

Hi Greg,

could you please explain the purpose of this new branch? I can see that
Doug and Jonathan have started using it. Most of the changes they made
up to now are perfectly legitimate for trunk (Apart from those already
in trunk and that GSContext change. I am unsure about the NSOpenPanel patch)
Who will be porting these changes back to trunk? Currently the commits
on the branch are without Change log entries, how are we going to add these?

Fred